GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W00tz0rz's moderator application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W00tz0rz

W00tz0rz's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: W00tz0rz's moderator application.   W00tz0rz's moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Server Username: W00tz0rz

Email: Jctribepride30@yahoo.com

Experience: I have played on many servers and have experienced being staff once or twice on servers. Recently I have had experience playing Deathzscape and Kidzscape and had also applied for staff on there but unfortunately the servers went down before anything could happen but I got positive feedback on all of my applications I submitted.

Skills/Abilities: I'm able to find rulebreakers and give them the deserved punishment for them. Also I can find the bugs and glitches of the game and report them so it makes the server a better place to play on.

Why you should pick me for moderator: I'm an all around friendly person. Every server I play on I keep blackmarks at 0 and I've never been banned from one server I've played on. I report players when needed and I report bugs, glitches, or other problems. I would love to help out the server by being a moderator and just getting GodzSpec a good reputation as far as user friendly server, friendly staff, and just basically a good all-around server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply to application   W00tz0rz's moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm

again very good app but need to be on and play more of server thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://godzspec.forumotion.net
W00tz0rz

PostSubject: Re: W00tz0rz's moderator application.   W00tz0rz's moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah I know but I just figured out today but I played Deathzscape for a good solid month or around there for 5-12 hours a day. So I'm very active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W00tz0rz's moderator application.   W00tz0rz's moderator application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W00tz0rz's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1