GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application

Go down 
+8
i am a mo fo
frozen soul
R0FL 0WNT
tyler
i miss bara
Evan
Peyton
pk2killu
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pk2killu

Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Empty
PostSubject: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello, you all know me as pk2killu or as trevor on msn. I have played this server and help suggest bits and pieces with baller on new updates or new client changes. Some of you may already know, I try to help everyone out to the best of my ability, even if it means taking my time away from doing something to help a player get what they need. I do random GWD runs to help players get armor without dying in the process. Also ive started to help keep people from 1 iteming and pvp dropping with others without risking something. I have confronted over 6 people just this afternoon about this subject.

What i would like to do as a Co-Owner is take some of the pressure off of Baller24 and try and even it out more. Help him whenever and whereever he needs it the best of my ability, even if this requires me to learn something new or try something out for the first time in any part of the server.

Lastly before i end this post, i wanted to add that i have never abused my powers that i have right now and do not intend on abusing Co-Owner powers. If you believe i am abusing please just confront me about it nicely and ill fix what im doing. I always am up for suggestions on how to better my status with all the players on the server.

Thank You,
Pk2killu
Back to top Go down
Peyton

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm

pk2killu wrote:
...i have never abused my powers that i have right now and do not intend on abusing Co-Owner powers....
i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Peyton wrote:
pk2killu wrote:
...i have never abused my powers that i have right now and do not intend on abusing Co-Owner powers....
i lol'd
+1 i lol'd
Back to top Go down
i miss bara

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 am

show off..... Sleep ima bout to make application for mod or admin mhwhahaah Arrow
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 pm

you two evan and peyton both duped your items then dropped them so i had the right to ban you both and justin i did not because he did not drop anything ......... so dont post negative remarks on here if you're worse than me....
Back to top Go down
tyler

PostSubject: BAh   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 pm

I think pk2killu should be co owner. i have been helped by him alot and i have not seen him abuse his powers so the 2 people that think he dose becuse u guys duped need to get ur facts stright. as much as i have been around him (pk2killu) i have never seen him abuse his powers on me or anyone else he is a fair admin and likes to help people. he is the only person that helped me when i very first started. so GO PK2KILLU i hope u get it bro. GL.

Thanks,
Tyler
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Thank you for the comment Tyler. gl on your position as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Peyton

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:44 pm

i wasnt even talking about that time, you're just like the other mods/admins, just banning/muting/jailing when you don't get your way regardless of whether or not a rule was broken. also, i still havent seen proof that any items were duped, that's just your assumption because you can't get that kind of money. in addition to that, justin was one of the main droppers. shows how much you know.
Back to top Go down
R0FL 0WNT

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 pm

WOO GO TREVVYY Smile
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Peyton wrote:
i wasnt even talking about that time, you're just like the other mods/admins, just banning/muting/jailing when you don't get your way regardless of whether or not a rule was broken. also, i still havent seen proof that any items were duped, that's just your assumption because you can't get that kind of money. in addition to that, justin was one of the main droppers. shows how much you know.

+1, and i didn't drop my items, i didn't drop anything.
Back to top Go down
tyler

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

why can u guys just be good people and stop complaining i'm sure half the server is tired of u guys i know i dont even know u and i am...trev will be a good Co-Owner. You guys are just jealous that he is going for Co-Owner and ur not. so just stfu and back off he is a good staff and u guys broke rules
so f off
Back to top Go down
frozen soul

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

yeah pk2killu helped me bunches...lets make him Co-Owner. hes bad ass
Back to top Go down
i am a mo fo

PostSubject: yah he should be co-owner dumb asses   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 pm

evan and peyton u guys are fn dumb if u think u are fn gonna get away with dupeig and dropping the multiple items and that just ticks meh off cause then they need to do a bank reset and lose all the shit i earned and yah he shuld be co-owner cause he baned u 2 fuck tards Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy king king king
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 pm

i am a mo fo wrote:
evan and peyton u guys are fn dumb if u think u are fn gonna get away with dupeig and dropping the multiple items and that just ticks meh off cause then they need to do a bank reset and lose all the shit i earned and yah he shuld be co-owner cause he baned u 2 fuck tards Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy king king king

you make me laugh. please dont swear btw it's against the rules. anyways evan and peyton? it was evan, peyton, and justin. there is NO proof that we duped, you just wish you were as rich as us. and if you didn't know, there was a person named ranger who dropped all his stuff and said it was all duped and got banned, but he got unbanned. when they bank reset, it doesn't reset yours.

i'm not going to lie, pk is probably one of the better mods/admins in this serv.
Back to top Go down
Peyton

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 pm

tyler, I don't know who the hell you are, but I do know that this doesn't concern you at all. Quit kissing ass to get staff, newfag.
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Peyton, stop trying to make putting rude comments on my application do it on his or on diff category!!!!!!! Im tired of you putting all that stuff on here.....
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am

I think pk2ukill deserves it i only met him for a few minutes but he helped me more then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:55 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
baller24
Owner
baller24

PostSubject: Reply to application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
t 4 n k

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

unluck mazdas co-owner hahahahasoz went abit to far there Question afro lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
megaman ftw

megaman ftw

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 am

this is old...
he alrdy quit o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application   Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pk2killu's Co-Owner Application
Page 1 of 1