GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R0FL 0WNT

Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Empty
PostSubject: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Heyy Guyss, You may know me as Amy, some may know me as Rofl Ownt, And some may know me as noob Razz

I am posting this application because i feel i would fit in perfectly as an admin, I have never abused My powers, never Cussed at anyway, and always tried to keep the server under control (no matter how hard it may be sometimes Smile ) I feel that most players respect what i try to do, but those who get punished don't, i hope you all back me up in my request to become an Admin, It would mean alot guys.

Since i have been playing this server i feel it has been great, the players are friendly, and MOST of them stick to the rules..

So Yahh that's my Application.. Whaaa you think guys?

- Rofl Ownt <3
Back to top Go down
tyler

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

she be good admin Smile
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm

WOOOOOO GO AMY!!!!! Gl on getting position!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Luis

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 pm

All of this is true.She doesn't abuse her powers she didn't even jail me so i could mine silver ore.Amy will be a great Administrator. Smile
Back to top Go down
pk2killu

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 pm

<3<3<3 wooo!!! *bump*
Back to top Go down
R0FL 0WNT

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
baller24
Owner
baller24

PostSubject: Reply to application   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Accepted ily Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3   Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rofl Ownt's Admin APPLICATION <3
Page 1 of 1