GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bimbo's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bimbo

Bimbo's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Bimbo's Staff Application   Bimbo's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 am

Server Username: Bimbo

Email: fasterbetter@hotmail.com

Experience: Gotta start somewhere so I'm giving a shot at this. I was a member at deathzscape of course and I greatly enjoyed my time there.

Abilities: Overall, I'm very welcoming and naturally I like to help others out. I'd love to show the new players around and tell them what's everything about. Being a player myself, I'm also bound to experience bugs and glitches which I will be more than eager to report to the admin. I can also advertise and contribute to the community's growth.

Interview MSN: fasterbetter@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reply to application   Bimbo's Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Good app but you just need to be on the server more
Back to top Go down
https://godzspec.forumotion.net
Bimbo

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo's Staff Application   Bimbo's Staff Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Will do Wink
I thought the server was offline because I was on it and then it disconnected me and wouldn't let me for a number of days. But it's up now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bimbo's Staff Application   Bimbo's Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bimbo's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1