GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

born to pk - abusing powers

Go down 
+3
archsage
born to pk
Mod Zach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Zach

Mod Zach

born to pk - abusing powers Empty
PostSubject: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm

okay, i was at war, and i was fightin a guy, then everyone jumps on that guy..
so born to pk starts atkin people..
1. he shouldnteven be at war.. he has no business there..
2. when he started to get atked, he said everyone off or i jail.
3. When he dies he loses nothin, not benifical to others ( i killed him 2wice)
4. he jailed me for tellin him to smd, after he had said he would jail if we didnt stop atkin him.
5. he begged for his staff positon, he abuses his ppowers, and left me muted and in jail.
after i apologized and said i was sorry, what i never even did anything..

BORN TO PK NEEDS TO LOSE ADMIN.
i will take his place and show people what a real staff member should be..
1. mature
2. helpful
3. kind
4. knoweledge of the game.
5. a good perspective on peoples thoughts.
Back to top Go down
born to pk

PostSubject: ok   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 pm

What happened was i went to war where i can do when i want becuase i can. Mod zach started with some other people piling the one person so i started attacking mod zach. When the guy he started piling died he started attacking me and his friends started to pile me. I said to them 1v1 dont att me plz. They kept attacking and so i said off or jail. He ran a bit his friends ran off and then he started anoying me about my admin status then started throwing insulting comments at me, There fore as me being admin i jailed him. In jail he kept anoying me about my admin status and never at any point did he say sorry, After his consistant anoyyance and insulting 'immature'' comments i muted him.
Back to top Go down
archsage

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

dude ur retarded.. war is for everyone to pk.. dude get over it.. i dont see why u gotta be a little bitch about it
Back to top Go down
Lord Mazda

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Zach this is the first time that you have been seen on this server if you do not want to abide by the rules of what the staff are saying you can stay off the server there is no reason that you should be piling players or even attking ppl at war for no reason the server may seem like o no rules saying we cant just pile players somewhere just because i feel like it. if anyone says off that means off not sit and keep killing that person. Born had the right to be anywere on the server and if he wanted to sit at war and make sure rules are not being broken he also had the right to jail you and mute you now if you would like to stay on the server you need to stop and think before you act
Back to top Go down
Mod Zach

Mod Zach

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 pm

yeh smd everyone of yall
Back to top Go down
i miss bara

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 am

Mod Zach wrote:
yeh smd everyone of yall

rofl
Back to top Go down
admin p k

admin p k

PostSubject: Mod zach's problem   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:19 pm

You know, it's actually true..he should be there to make sure nobody is there to break the rules,but also..you shouldn't attack anyone..
Every "good" mod or admin knows to give a warning first...and,not to attack a player just for fun.
It's not beneficial to the other player, just a waste of there time to players.

P.S (and archsage you are the most immature staff member ever)
Back to top Go down
Luis

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 pm

staff are not suppose to fuckn pk kinda gay =] im on mod zach side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: born to pk - abusing powers   born to pk - abusing powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

born to pk - abusing powers
Page 1 of 1