GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server

Go down 
4 posters

vote if u think when theres a space i should get admin
yes
im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_lcap56%im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
no
im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_lcap44%im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
i dont know
im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_lcap0%im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
alexdude

im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Empty
PostSubject: im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 am

hey baller its me alex im applying for admin because ive help alot of ppl as a mod and i think i could be a good admin and sometime when im a mod there are peopel that i mute for spamming and they just come on as another account and do it again so id like to be admin to ip mute so i dont have to keep muteing them for spam.

baller hope you like my app
Back to top Go down
i miss bara

PostSubject: gl   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

gl with mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexdude

PostSubject: erm admin dont u mean   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

lol i miss bara said
gl with mod

dont u mean admin =) lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
archsage

PostSubject: Re: im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 pm

alexdude wrote:
hey baller its me alex im applying for admin because ive help alot of ppl as a mod and i think i could be a good admin and sometime when im a mod there are peopel that i mute for spamming and they just come on as another account and do it again so id like to be admin to ip mute so i dont have to keep muteing them for spam.

baller hope you like my app

mods can ipmute
Back to top Go down
M4

PostSubject: Re: im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Lol Bara Did Say Gl With Mod Lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server   im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im applying for admin for when there is a space on the server
Page 1 of 1