GodzSpec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodzSpec The Massive Online Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i miss bara

Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Hello everyone i miss bara here again or as you might no me Steven...

im telling you guys to dont quit godzspec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im telling you this because i've seen 1 of my friends leave just because the server is offline....and in the past alot of my other m8s quit because of resets...

well guess what i've been playing godzspec ever since it came out....
u can ask players suck as str owns and more if u dont belive me even ask baller...
anyway they're has been around 4 or 5 resets and the server isnt offline alot....
and people quit just because they'res 1 reset?
well i love godzspec so much that if they're where 100 resets i still wouldnt go thats how much i luv godzspec and i think if u quit because u get 1 or 2 resets in ur godzspec playing time then u dont deserve to play in the 1st place...
because godzspec is an epic server and u all should no that right now....

well tbh this post is getting pretty long so ima wrap it up...
basically im saying just hang on for a few dont quit just yet...dont pull this plug on godzspec...godzspec will be on tomarrow i bet by the time u read this godzspec will b online.... rendeer so if u did quit and just so happen to read this or are thinking about quitting

DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS for reading my long post.... thank you study cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
i miss bara

PostSubject: Re: Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
i miss bara

PostSubject: Re: Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1